International Polymer Clay Association
2014-16 Nominee Questionnaires Posted
- Nominee Questionnaires
- Monday, 09 December 2013 19:54
The nominee questionnaires for the 2014-16 elections have been posted. Please read through the nominees' responses by clicking this link or individual links below. The nominees are as follows:
- Treasurer: Judy Haupin, Joan Ahern
- VP-Membership: Leila Bidler
- US Liaison: LeeAnn Armstrong, syndee holt,Brenda Urquhart, and Nan Josephson, Ph.D.
- Newsletter Editor: Kate Clawson
The timeline for voting is as follows:
- Dec 8 Nominations made public in the December newsletter and posted on the IPCA Website
- Dec 12 Online Voting Begins for all current IPCA members
- Dec 29 Online Voting Closes
- Dec 30 - Nominees informed of voting results by e-mail.
The IPCA Raises the Roof for the Nepal Samunnat Project
- IPCA News
- Tuesday, 03 December 2013 22:05
With a donation of $1000.00, the IPCA has helped to make the dream of self sufficiency a reality for a group of courageous and industrious ladies. The Samunnat Project is a group of women in the Jhapa district of Eastern Nepal who have escaped domestic violence or trafficking.
Through handmade fashions and beautiful polymer clay jewelry, they are developing ways to generate an income for themselves and their families. Donations go toward the construction of their studio residence.
Read more about the project at:
© 2013 International Polymer Clay Association